Welcome to my E-learning site. What is stephaniElearning? Well let’s begin with the first half – Stephanie – that’s me, an instructional designer, educator and business woman who focuses on the second part E-learning.
E-learning is electronic learning which means you can sit right where you are and learn. No need to drive to a local college to get state required continuing education hours. Look here for many offerings specifically Child Care courses at this time.
What is different about stephaniElearning?
- One-on-one consultation and individualized customer service.
- I can offer you individualized training opportunities.
- You can take what you want 24/7 at an affordable price.
- As an experienced mother, educator, and business woman, I have the experience to sufficiently train you and your staff.
- I offer courses to meet state mandated standards. You can hire an employee and have them in the classroom eight hours later.
- Instructor and affiliate of Amarillo College.
Check out the current courses available. If what you are looking for is not listed, let’s talk about developing it. Your needs are my business. I am currently offering the Texas State Mandated 8 Hour Pre-Service Training, 16 Hour Pre-Service and Annual Training for child care providers. Join the hundreds that have taken the course and joined the ranks of early childhood educator. Begin today and start work tomorrow.
You can contact me at (806) 410-0947 or by email email@example.com.
Visit me on facebook for tips and tools and join in on the conversation https://www.facebook.com/stephanielearning
Child Care Courses Child Care Training e-learning Minimum Child Care Standards Online Child Care Training Registered Trainer Texas 16 Hour Pre-Service Training 24 Hour Pre-Service Training 8 Hour Pre-Service Training child care professional development Child Care Providers Section 746.1305 Section 746.1307 State of Texas Minimum Standards
I am an educator in every facet of my life. I teach early childhood education in the classroom and online as well as develop online training and professional development for employers. I also teach homeschoolers literature and homeschool my 17 year old son who graduates in May.