This course is a study of infant and toddler (birth to 3 years). It includes an overview of development, quality caregiving routines, appropriate environments, materials and activities as well as teaching/guidance techniques. This is an eight week course and 30 Clock Hours will be awarded. Available live each week or watch the recording.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1) Summarize prenatal development and birth process.
2) Discuss the theories of development as they apply to infants and toddlers.
3) Outline growth and development of children from birth to age 3.
4) Analyze components of teacher or parent/child interactions and elements of appropriate indoor and outdoorenvironments.
5) Provide developmentally appropriate materials and activities and use developmentally appropriate teaching/guiding techniques.
Course meets Director Professional Development Annual Training Requirements and Caregiver Annual Training Requirements as well as CDA Requirements.
Stephanie Wilkinson, Trainer, Registered With the Texas Early Care and Education Career Development System
Class runs live from January 16th to March 16th.
$150 – ($5 an a Clock Hour) – Sign up today and I will send you the textbook for free – $50 value.
Sign up today and take 3 months to pay with no interest.
I am an educator in every facet of my life. I teach early childhood education in the classroom and online as well as develop online training and professional development for employers. I also teach homeschoolers literature and homeschool my 17 year old son who graduates in May.